At All About Nannies we go through a lengthy process of evaluating your nanny candidates before you meet them. Each nanny must complete three levels of screening before she is allowed to begin working in your home on a permanent basis. Our nannies are classified according to their experience, training and education.
Level I All About Nannies performs the following verifications for all of its nanny and babysitter candidates:
- Completion of Agency Application includes nanny essay and lengthy questionnaire. These are made available to you during the interviewing process.
- Higher Education Verification (transcripts must be provided)
- One to two hour in-person interview with the owner of the Agency.
Agency verifiable childcare experience/references. These are made available to you during the interviewing process.
- CPR & First Aid Training/Certification
- Nanny must apply for Arizona fingerprint card
Level II All About Nannies conducts the same thorough background check on each and every nanny. This way, you get top notch child care services with impeccable background records.
Our background checks include:
- Multi-state FBI Level Background Check
- Multi-state Sex Offender Check
- Social Security Verification
- Motor vehicle check for suspensions, tickets and/or accidents
- Level III Once your nanny is selected a drug screen must be completed prior to the nanny entering your home on a permanent basis. Many of our nannies have drug screenings already on file. Drug screening is done by Sonora Quest Labs. The results of the drug screen are made available to you.
Owner’s Note: Not all nannies who apply to All About Nannies are accepted. The statistics are about one in every twenty applicants becomes part of All About Nannies and represents the company in various capacities.